Top 5 Reasons to Use WordPress For Your Blog

If you are any such thing like me, when I first set up my blog about a year ago, I had NO CLUE where you can start. Should I personally use Blogger, Blog spot, WordPress, or any of the 100's of other website systems which can be out there?

I believed a web log was only a blog. Child, did I learn usually!

Following lots of study, guidelines, and help from the others (that's the "Network" section of network marketing) I realized that I better choose installing WordPress for my blog.

For those that aren't knowledgeable about WordPress, it's a blog platform that gives you a pre-built blog site for free. But when you REALLY want to enhance up your blog marketing - you really want to get a self-hosted WordPress blog and your own personal particular domain. And I'm going to get into more information why in the list.

As any smart marketer understands - keep the hard stuff to the professionals. So that's why I outsourced my website set-up (which involved the design, RSS bottles, design, and relationship to all or any of my social marketing sites) to the professionals.

Listed below are my Prime 5 Causes to Use WordPress for the website:

1. Google Enjoys WordPress - If you are employing a blog for the marketing strategies, you are possibly enthusiastic about Search Motor Optimization (SEO) - at the very least a little bit. If you're into SEO, then you definitely need and require Bing providing your website "some love." Today, I could continue and on and on and on and ON about SEO, but the theory is you want Google rating your site higher than your opposition for any given keyword. Properly, for whatever reason, Google enjoys WordPress. Period. Game, collection, match! You will need a WordPress website if you should be in SEO strategies.

Yes, you need to use different website web sites and however get great ranking, however you typically have to perform tougher to get exactly the same number of "enjoy" from Google as your competition. In the event that you curently have a different website and are so far into it that it might harm you significantly more than help you, only stick with it and MAKE IT WORK. But AT LEAST contain it self-hosted - that leads me into my next point.

2. Home managed - I've that in my own top 5 factors, properly, for an excellent reason. (Oh person I am humorous!) You should use the free edition of WordPress and have no problems and produce that meet your needs just fine. But you could come across several problems, the largest of which will be your blog might be here one day, and gone the next. When you yourself have a home published WordPress blog, no-one can touch it. It's yours. Sure, you are spending a tiny monthly hosting payment (usually around $5.00 or less) but it's WELL worth their value contemplating the idea that you may lose your website otherwise.

Together with having your blog home hosted - I'd also suggest finding a domain title that is specific to you. Quarry is obviously http://www.LinusRuzicka.com .It seems far more skilled that the universal site URL that WordPress provides your site. Having your domain forwarded is essential for advertising YOU in that industry.

3. WordPress Style Themes - Now, would you like the generic WordPress Theme that accompany WordPress, or even a custom made one that is specific just to you? The standard WordPress topic is perfect if you are just setting up a blog to have a blog. BUT, since you are in this market to make money and model you, I suggest a developed custom theme. There are tons of people who design custom WordPress Styles that you can easily add to your domain, to improve the looks and experience of your WordPress website. Some of the WP Subjects are compensated designs, but a lot of them are free.

There are more than 1000 themes filled straight into the WordPress from which you can choose, although you are maybe not limited by only the themes filled in to the WordPress website. Because I outsourced the design and sense of my website, my custom and I written back and forth for a week to grind out the important points of what I wanted. The concept I decided is very SEO helpful ("Monezine" theme), but there are numerous other to pick from such as for instance "Freedom" or "Thesis"best hosting for wordpress

4. Plug-ins - This really is my favorite. Plug-ins are what soups-up your blog and changes it from the 1992 Toyota Taurus, into a 2010 Chevy Camaro. The right plug-in will save you time, make you money, and make your job a WHOLE ton easier. In reality, I believe I'll produce my next post on unique plug-ins just therefore you can see a number of the income creating types you NEED to own on your own blog (So ensure that you Sign-up to have my website changes via email so you can get the following one).

Just just as in the WordPress Themes, if you have a particular purpose you want your website to execute, you will find programmers on the market who have produced WordPress Plug-ins that may make your work A LOT easier. You can find 1000's of WordPress Extensions on the WordPress.org internet site (WordPress.org/extend/plugins/ ), which are free and an actually rising volume that are not in the WordPress database. You just have to look for them.

Comments